2021 941 Update
This update will overwrite your existing program files, and will result in you having to do a Version Control on your data. So backup your data before installing this update.
Note: This update file is rather large and can take awhile to download. Therefore if you are using a slow internet connection (Dialup) then you should contact us for a CD instead.
Warning: You cannot be in any PC Software Accounting program while performing this update.
- Backup your data before installing this update.
- Make sure you are out of the program(s)..
- To download the 2021 941 update dated April 27, 2021, please
-> CLICK HERE FOR 941 UPDATE <- .
You can either run the program in place by clicking on Open/Run or download the file by clicking on Save.
If you wish to save the file we recommend that you save the file directly into the C:\PCSW folder. This will make it easier to find. After downloading the file look for a file called 10_97_01.exe and double click on it to install the update.
- Select Unzip and you will be asked for a password. You were either mailed or emailed the password but if you didnít receive it please give us a call @ (941) 896 9861 for the password.
- You will need to run Version Control on your data just like any update you receive from us.