2018 Federal & State Tax Tables
If your system is not calculating Federal and/or State withholding correctly and you are running Version 10.64.01 through 10.64.05 of the program you will need to follow the instructions listed below:
- Download the file from this page and run the option Get Updated Tax Tables after Update. The steps for doing this are listed below:
Note:This file is only intended for people running any 10.64 Version . Downloading is file to an earlier version will cause you system to Stop Working.
- To download the 2018 Tax Tables please
-> Click Here for Updated Tax Tables.
- You can either run the program in place by clicking on
Open/Run or download the file by clicking on
If you wish to save the file we recommend you save the file
directly into the C:\PCSW folder. This will make it
easier to find.
After downloading the file look for a file called SysNew.exe
and double click on it to install the update.
- Once the update is installed you will need to run the option
Get Updated Tax Tables After Update located in the
Computer Checkbook to update the tax tables.
Utilities -> System Utilities ->
Get Updated Tax Tables After Update
Note: A single screen should open and close, saying it's
copying from the Master.
- Check to make sure the Federal Tax Tables were
- Go to Setup -> System -> Tax Tables
- Type in FEDS and press [Enter]. This will bring
up the Federal Withholding – Single table.
- Make sure the year shows 2018, if it doesn’t select if
from the list.
- If the table comes up and the first Wages up to figure
is set to 3700 you should be all set. Click on